Teaching Assistantship with the Quarter in Washington Program
Applications Due Monday, May 7, 2018
- 50% time graduate student teaching assistant position with CAPPP Quarter in Washington Program in Washington, DC
- 2018-2019 Academic Year
- Monthly stipend and fee remissions in accord with UCLA Graduate Division salary scale.
- Transportation allowance
- Housing may be available in the UC Washington Center
CAPPP offers a graduate student teaching position in the CAPPP Quarter in Washington program in Washington, DC.
The successful applicant will assist in classroom and tutorial instruction for undergraduates developing original research projects in a variety of social science disciplines. This is an excellent opportunity for a UCLA doctoral student wishing to do research in Washington.
The position is open to UCLA doctoral students in any field. Please email email@example.com for more information. Download full details and application instructions.
Complete application requires:
1. Curriculum vitae;
2. Short statement of applicant’s current research interest, in letter form;
3. Transcript of graduate work;
4. Letter of recommendation.
Send applications to:
UCLA Center for American Politics and Public Policy (CAPPP)
2133 Rolfe Hall, Box 951484
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1484 Campus Mailcode: 148402